The Aviation Group, Inc. (TAG) warrants that all current overhauls shall be free from defect in materials and workmanship under normal use and service until 6 months from the date of installation on the aircraft, or 180 hours, whichever comes first, and only if, the following conditions are met:
1. The unit and warranty claims with all requested information properly supplied have been returned to TAG within 30 days of the product failure date. Units must not be disassembled and must be in “as removed” condition.
2. No substitute parts shall have been installed in the product without prior authorization of TAG.
3. The product shall not have been disassembled, repaired, or altered outside of TAG unless express prior written authorization was granted.
4. The product shall not have been subject to misuse, accident, or improper installation unless proof is submitted to the satisfaction of TAG that such abuse was not a cause for the claimed defect.
5. There will be no warranties allowed on electric motors.
LIMITATIONS and EXCLUSIONS
1. The sole responsibility and liability of TAG and your exclusive remedy under this claim arising out of, connected with, or resulting from, this sale or the performance or breach of any condition or warranty hereunder, or from the delivery, or use of the product shall be the repair of or replacement or credit for the defective product at TAG’s option.
2. In no event whether as a result of a breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall TAG be liable for any special, consequential incidental, or penal damages or expenses, including, but not limited to, costs of removal and replacement of the product(s), loss of associated equipment, damage to associated equipment cost of capital, cost of substitute products, facilities, or services, downtime, or costs of claims of third parties for such damages or expenses.
3. At the time of installation, the installing agency assumes all liabilities for the proper installation and operation of this overhauled component.
1. The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or remedies whether written, oral, implied, or statutory. Any and all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, course of dealing, or usage of nade are hereby expressly disclaimed and excluded.
2. Acceptance of the product by you or the installing agency shall constitute acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms, provisions, limitations, and exclusions set forth herein. Such terms, provisions, limitations, and exclusions shall not be modified, detected, or supplemented except by an express written acknowledgment of TAG.
l. Any claims under this warranty should be made through a TAG authorized distributor. All claims shall be handled according to standard warranty procedures.
2. All products returned by a distributor for warranty consideration are to be shipped to TAG freight prepaid. If the warranty claim is accepted, the replacement parts, if shipped individually’ will be shipped surface freight, Prepaid.
CORE CHARGEBACK POLICY
Any unit being returned for core or warranty core credit shall be removed completely and not disassembled. Units that are rusty or cannot be overhauled for any reason will be classified as scrap, having no value. Units that have been disassembled and then reassembled with old parts will also be classified as scrap having no value. A percentage of the core value will be charged for all missing or damaged parts